Sakura Mini Clutch | Brown
Take me out, take me anywhere. The elegant Sakura Mini Clutch is so much more than meets the eye.
Its sleek and minimalist design will snugly hold your phone, card wallet and other essentials, transitioning seamlessly from a lunch date to a night out.
From the soft premium leather feel of the Piñatex plant leather outer to the vibrant pineapple print lining, this is the ultimate in sustainable luxury.
The Sakura, or Cherry Blossom is known for its magnificent flowers that symbolise renewal and optimism. Take the first step to a better future with a 100% plant based clutch.
You should treat your products as you would any high quality leather product. Use a soft damp cloth to wipe away dirt and dust. See our Product Care page for further information.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- UK and US shipping is free! Orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked.
- International shipping is free over £300, or only £5 under £300 order value, orders are sent by a Royal Mail International Tracked. Please note that you will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
- Our team aims to dispatch as soon as possible and generally withing 2-3 business days.
🎄Christmas cut off dates🎄
- UK: 18th December (in-stock), 22nd October (made to order)
- International: 10th December (in-stock), 30th October (made to order)
Returns and exchanges
We want to start conversations about sustainability (and how much you love the products!), so we have a 30 day no questions asked returns policy.
UK returns or exchanges are free and easy, see our Returns and exchanges page for further details.
🎄Extended returns until 7th January for December holiday purchases
Piñatex | Pineapple 🍍
Who knew that pineapples could be so eco-friendly!
Piñatex®, by Ananas Anam, is an innovative natural textile made from waste pineapple leaf fibre – it is an outstanding and highly sustainable alternative to ecologically damaging leather and petroleum based materials (e.g. PVC).
Pineapple leaves are a by-product of the existing pineapple harvest and are normally burnt. So, not only does the raw material require no extra land, water or pesticides but significant CO2 emissions are saved by not burning the leaves.
Piñatex® Performance is lightweight and fully waterproof with high durability and resistance to abrasion. It is finished with a small pebble grain texture that looks and feels like premium leather.
We love how sustainable it is and how good it looks!