Returns and exchanges
We hope you love our limited edition sustainable products as much as we do, but if the colour, size or anything else is not quite right we are here to help.
UK returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked. All you need to do is let us know within 30 days of receiving your item. Drop us an email at email@example.com with the subject line as ‘Return’ or ‘Exchange’ and the order number and we will do the rest. Free and easy.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Like our products, our refunds and exchanges are also handmade, so please bear with us when you are requesting a refund or exchange
- We know that you need to get to know your product before you decide if it is for you, so returned products don’t need to be unused, but to minimise waste all returns must be in resalable condition and include all dust bags and tags
- Our boxes are recyclable so it would be great if you could send it back in the original packaging so we can make sure it is turned into a new box
- Unfortunately unless the product is faulty we can’t accept returns of drink bottles unless they are still sealed in their original packaging (for hygiene reasons), personalised products (because they have your name on them…), or gift cards
- We love our customers from around the world (hi!), but for international returns we reserve the right to charge a return fee equal to the cost of shipping. If you get in touch we can guide you through the process and make sure you are happy
- Original shipping costs, duties and taxes (where relevant) are non-refundable. If you refuse to pay any import taxes or customs duties and the product is returned to us, then we will refund the product when we receive it minus any costs or fees that have been incurred
- We love to talk to our customers, so it would be great if you could let us know the reason for returning, so we can make sure the next item you get from us is perfect
We take immense pride in our handmade products, so if it’s been more than 30 days, or the product is not in perfect condition, please send us an email and tell us what the issue is, and we will do everything we can to make it right.
Further details are available in our FAQ, but if you have any other questions or just want to chat get in touch with us here: Contact us