Hazel Mini Handbag | Black
This product is Made To Order and will ship within 8 weeks.
Made to order product: Our made-to-order approach guarantees a product that's exclusively yours. Ready for shipment within 8 weeks, contact us for expedited service.
Meet Hazel, our first mini handbag: 100% vegan, eco-friendly, and a star of the Rahui Perennial collection!
Ethically handcrafted from soft and supple apple vegan leather this glamorous and luxurious accessory exudes confidence and style.
Perfect for a night out, wearing this gorgeous handbag will elevate your look on any occasion.
You should treat your products as you would any high quality leather product. Use a soft damp cloth to wipe away dirt and dust. See our Product Care page for further information.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- UK and US shipping is free! Orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked.
- International shipping is free over £300, or only £5 under £300 order value, orders are sent by a Royal Mail International Tracked. Please note that you will be responsible for any import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
- Our team aims to dispatch as soon as possible and generally withing 2-3 business days.
🎄Christmas cut off dates🎄
- UK: 18th December (in-stock), 22nd October (made to order)
- International: 10th December (in-stock), 30th October (made to order)
Returns and exchanges
We want to start conversations about sustainability (and how much you love the products!), so we have a 30 day no questions asked returns policy.
UK returns or exchanges are free and easy, see our Returns and exchanges page for further details.
🎄Extended returns until 7th January for December holiday purchases
AppleSkin | Apple Leather 🍎
Did you know that apples can be turned into leather?
Apple Leather, also known as AppleSkin, is an innovative natural textile made from apple pomace - the leftover peel and core from the fruit juice and food industry. It is a remarkable and highly sustainable alternative to animal leather and petroleum-based materials.
Apple pomace is a special waste that is usually discarded or burned, causing environmental problems. By using this renewable resource, Apple Leather reduces the CO2 impact and saves valuable land, water and pesticides.
Apple Leather is lightweight and waterproof with high durability and resistance to abrasion. It has a smooth and soft texture that looks and feels like premium leather.
We love how eco-friendly it is and how good it looks!